Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Leaving a Legacy

While my parents were here I overheard mom say to dad, "I think they are only going to remember us for our phones."  Dad replied, "That's ok.  At least they'll remember us."  So, here is usually how you will find my kiddos while grandma and grandpa are here.  They will also remember grandpa for his $5 bills, and grandma for her crafts, and both of them for the beds they get to share while they are here.  If they are like me, they will remember their open Bibles too.  I won't even share about where I remember my papaw reading his Bible...it's the same place my dad reads his.  ;)

 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha! This photo pretty much sums up what our boys look like when my parents are visiting too! Grandma's Ipad is THE prized possession! :) They also remember all the hugs, though, so that makes me feel better!
This is such a great post!

Anonymous said...

loving those little panties